Key page to help you connect the dots...

Friday, September 26, 2008

I've worried somewhat...


about not having or I should really say, taking the time... to post here since my return from PA last Sunday evening. Yet, I do realize for "effective" brain rewiring rest, among other things, are required... things that take me away from my laptop and the internet.

Truly, it was a
short trip and we did a LOT! Where my sister and niece live in the Amish Country, there's much to do and SO much to eat. We spent almost 12 hours in the car on both Wednesday and Sunday. Not being able to help with the driving to me is as wearing just as much or more as driving can be. So, I guess a little brain and body recovery is in order. Plus, being mom to my sweet new puppy, the very busy Miss Sydney, is keeping me totally entertained and hopping.

I about have my photos together now, though... almost ready for posting. Yay!



Shots of my pilot taking his final check flight for his Powered Parachute Sport Pilot's License. And yes, there's a story to it. How could there not be?










Shots of a glorious sunset...








A few shots of Sydney...








And, the rest will be all about the corn...



No comments: