Key page to help you connect the dots...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Your Stories.........


You'll notice a few changes around Project Rewire. It's taking a new direction. And, I'm sure as I continue on my path to healing......... more changes will be reflected. One of the first you'll see is a photo in this entry......... praying about the "right" one to use. I may not have even taken it yet. :)

If you feel led, you're welcome to share your stories......... share your heart a little bit, as I do here, by commenting to this entry.
Yet, to keep this a safe haven, wisdom is required, so.........

......... comments and stories you share will be moderated. Hey, it's a net environment, so it's a must. And, should you feel compelled to share privately. Or, perhaps are seeking prayer... please simply mark your comment "private". And, I promise I will.
God Bless.........

This entry is linked to the side panel column entitled "For those who put their hope in the Lord", so it can easily be found......... but, it's for non-christians, too! Religion doesn't matter here. Whatever your background is... whatever your past is, it doesn't matter, either.

Also, you can always find this entry by clicking the label... "Your Stories"... which I'll be going back throughout all of my precious blog entries to add over the next few days. Of course, you're welcome to share on any blog entry if you ever want to.

No comments: