Key page to help you connect the dots...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Sunset...


When we were in PA, my niece, my pilot and I went to see In the Beginning at the Sight & Sound Theatre in Strasburg. If you've never seen a Sight & Sound "live" production, you simply must if you're ever near either Strasburg, Pennsylvania or Branson, Missouri. You must!

In the Beginning brought the story of Adam and Eve to life! It was incredible! I saw Ruth a couple of years back, and it was spectacular!

We went to the 4:30 p.m. show and when we came out, the sun was just setting. It was such a sight to behold outside of the Sight & Sound Theatre! What a deal! Thankfully, I had my camera. However, it was super hazy. The sun was beyond brilliant, and night was falling fast. So, my shots would have been better had I had a filter... but I do believe they're still okay enough to share here.




1 comment:

Gigi said...

Beautiful pix, as always! I've heard about this theater and I'll bet the production was fantastic...Glad you enjoyed it!