Key page to help you connect the dots...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A few photos of Mom and the kids...

Dad's getting a wee bit better, thankfully. Sydney says she doesn't care that her feet are missing in some of his shots -- they're way too big for a little girl as it is. ;)

P.S. Confession time... You'll notice that I sneaked a few of my shots in, too -- I couldn't help it!

Oh! And if you think Sydney seems to be larger in some of the photos, she is. They were taken over a period of a few days and she gets bigger and bigger every day. This week, she's all of a sudden the size of a baby calf!


1 comment:

Gigi said...

Oh my goodness...that girl's got some personality! And a little bit of spunkiness in her eyes! I'm glad you warned your readers about her growth spurt - I almost fell off my chair! WOW!