Key page to help you connect the dots...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Keeping my focus on The Cross today.........


One in a series of photos I'm taking of power line poles I'm calling
~ Tattered Crosses ~



Today...

writing many many names left handed on my white board in black


so many it looks like graffiti now since I'm writing over top of everything else I had already on it

in pastel colors of green, lavender, sky blue, and with a few touches of red

so much I could post about, poetry, photography, phoetry, and my amazingly sensitive puppy

so many wonderful things are happening today in my real life and by faith

yet, my focus is on The Cross today and will remain so as I think of all of my loved ones

near and far away...

past and present......

those on earth and those in heaven.........

thank God for the assurance that I'll see many...

so concerned about the ones I may not see there......

yet, thanking God for the ones I know for sure will be there.........

(still making changes around here -- new laptop finally on it's way to me! And, setting up a Twitter account so my husband and loved ones won't have to worry so much about me. When I knock the phone off the hook and don't know it.)

Hallelujah!!!

No comments: