Key page to help you connect the dots...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

How to help spread the word about the...


!!! NEED TO FIND A CURE !!!


For...

Epilepsy...

Sorry for the caps and exclamation points, but as of one hour and six minutes ago, yesterday was one of "those" days. And, today so far, there is no improvement. The pain sensations at the moment are none too fun. The jerking in my right eye is bothersome. Yet, I'm used to it. Sometimes it's the left eye -- it trades off. Praying those sensations and jerking will go away. Taking authority over them!

I'm believing "today" will be a great day!
That I'll be blessed with great health and answered prayers. That I'll hear also that prayers are being answered about my loved ones. Expecting miracles around every corner. To me, they are just about everywhere my eyes see. Big ones and little ones. Whether they're documented, who cares! It's one of the reasons I love photography capturing the miracles God has given us through nature and peoples faces, is simply unreal to me. Quite an awesome God we have!

To get the facts, please click the link below,

GET THE FACTS & SPREAD THE WORD

However, you can simply begin by,

JOINING THE CURE FAMILY

And, to get involved... every little thing helps... easy as pie to email your congress people...

CURE LEGISLATIVE ACTION CENTER

From me to you:
Thank you and God Bless to those who choose to make others aware!



No comments: