Key page to help you connect the dots...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

85 to 100 Springers Need Help Now!!!


Written left handed on my white board -- prayer list -- project board. For any of you who may be reading my blog for the first time -- I'm right handed. Labels links will tell you my reason for writing left handed on my white board... this is NOT about me... it's about the Springers in need...

The story in the link above will be updated soon to show that 85 to 100 Springers are being confiscated and given into the care of the English Springer Rescue America group at this very moment. They'll be vetted, altered, and immunized prior to going into foster care next week. It'll be the beginning of a whole new life for them... well, actually a life... because in a puppy mill there is NO real life for these precious dogs
.

No comments: