Key page to help you connect the dots...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Especially for my J friend...



For being so sweet...
For the nice long distance phone call...

For always being so encouraging...

Just for being you!!

This is the hawk photo I mentioned to you... I've seen at least 25 in the sky at one time flying above forest nearby the Hamlet Historic Train Depot/Museum. Incredible sight to see!
I know how you and your significant other like to travel... I'll be posting more shots of the "HHD" as my pilot, and a dear cousin and I call it, just in case you want to visit next time you travel through NC. It's a jewel, I'm telling you... built in 1900. Victorian architecture -- only one of it's kind in the entire nation. It's captured my heart.

Hope you get that dinner! ;)

P.S. Posting raw as usual... One day I'll focus on learning how to edit.

No comments: