Key page to help you connect the dots...

Monday, March 9, 2009

A little of what my eyes saw yesterday...

Not much narrative... do I hear more "yays!"???

Just a few photos of my favorite leafless trees and scenery around the Hamlet Historic Depot aka
my train station. You'll see similar shots over and over as you go through my blog in months to come, I intend to follow the trees and surrounding scenery seasonally.

The Carolina blue skies were blue as could be and couldn't have made for a more beautiful canvas. Add the contrails and interesting clouds... wow! Caught a couple of cool shots of a train passing through. One so close, the engineer's face can easily be seen ~ one of those didn't know I caught the shot until I pulled it off my memory card. Revel in such sweet surprises!!!



No comments: