Key page to help you connect the dots...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting the focus OFF of me for a few...


I have several almost completed blog entries, yet have been unable to post them for various reasons. I could write a list, but then my reasons would appear as excuses. Excuses they aren't, so you just gotta trust me.


Bottom line, right now there are an incredible amount of prayer needs coming my way... in my own family. In the families of people close to me. In my church family. In my community. In the families of acquaintances and people I don't even know... perhaps brush shoulders with on the internet. Yet, there are faces and/or profiles/bios/stories attached.

So, those of you who faithfully read... send notes and I connect via other avenues, please just take a moment to pray as God leads you to... it doesn't matter if your prayers are for anyone(s) I've mentioned above... just PRAY!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart... I'll be making an entry soon. Just need confirmation of which direction to go into. My problem, I've way too many interests and only one me. Yet, the body of Christ on this earth is HUGE and it's growing daily!!

and again... I will be coming back to this entry to add a photo... of what yet, I do not know.

No comments: