Key page to help you connect the dots...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In process...

I'm still processing my visit with my new neurologist yesterday. Trying to separate my thoughts from my feelings. Keep emotions at bay all while dealing with the sensations that have yet to stop. I will be posting soon here about it although I've mentioned it on Face Book.

Didn't take any photos, but God surely was all over the day, no doubt about it. Have a few interesting stories to share about ways God is answering my prayers for divine appointments and connections.

Migraine from heck today... words are goofy and not stringing sentences as well as I'd like to write a full entry.

Still full of faith and hope, just some days being a human is easier than others. MRI did not show anything significant, so that is excellent news!! Very happy about that.

No comments: