Key page to help you connect the dots...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I wonder as I ponder words...

When all someone has to give are sincere, heartfelt, encouraging words, how many people get that?  And if not, what are they looking for?  Something tangible, perhaps of value, something of substance in their opinion?  Something to use now, or tuck away for rainy day?  Words have life.  They live on forever.  God created the world by His spoken word.  What a powerful example.  That should speak volumes.  It should be enough, however...

Words of faith
Words of hope
Words of compassion
Words of love

Aren't often enough...

                                 
                                             Two Trees Alone Together Amidst the Foggy Morning

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Words are, indeed, powerful! We have the ability to build up or tear down with a mere sentence...

But I don't think words can be "all." No words will ever bring total comfort, total happiness, total reconciliation. Only God can do that.

I was so happy to see a post here when I checked! It made me smile!!! :) Blessings to you, dear friend.

BK said...

Words can certainly do wondrous for another person.

Pardon me for using your photo with a quote by Daisaku Ikeda on relationship without seeking your permission first. You can view it at: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=588219104538440&l=95ac4680a7

Please let me know if you do not like the use of it and I'll remove it immediately. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused.